Thursday, June 18, 2009

Power ToOlz

Today has been immensely satisfying I must say. Why? I got to use power tools! There's just something very satisfying about drilling and the noise it makes makes it much more of a spectacle. So anyways i've been meaning to put a mirror in my room because lets face it, bilik apa yang takde cermin ?? And it was lot more trouble than it was worth... I thought a simple hammer and nail would be enough and i'd just hang the mirror, but that wasn't what my dad had in mind! The ingredients that i needed was 1. a 'leveller' 2.a drill 3. a pencil and 4. one long string.
So first of all i had to put the mirror on the wall, make sure its placed at 0 degrees with the leveller, mark it with the 'carpenters pencil' (which looked like any other pencil), and take the string, mark another X with teh carpenters pencil, and then tadadadaaaa drill! drill! drill! until the drilling machine makes a funny noise, which goes something like "gdrogdrot fiuu fiuu fiuuuuu fssssss gdrogdrot"

Long story short i now have a mirror in my room. Its a much more convenient way to look at myself than having to get out of my room, cross the hallway and into the toilet just to look into the mirror.

I'd take a picture of the said mirror but i cant do so without showing the outside world what my room looks like.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!
    You now have a mirror in your room!
    Next, the hair thing, the cooking! *gasps*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaa, i'm not turning gay if thats what u're implying :p :p :p

    ReplyDelete